WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU:
I'm a native Russian and Ukrainian speaker, born and
raised in Ukraine and residing in Central New Jersey,
I specialize in scientific and technical translation. I worked in Ukraine for two decades for the R&D Institute of Environmental Protection translating patents, scientific papers, books etc. from English, Spanish and French into Russian. I also worked as a freelance interpreter of French and Spanish in many other fields of science and industry in Ukraine. In 1995-1996 I worked as a Spanish<->Russian translator and interpreter for the joint Ukrainian-Spanish multimedia and software development company in Madrid, Spain. My last job in Ukraine was for a computer telephony company (1997-1998).
After moving to the US in 1999, during several last years I've been working as a freelance translator worldwide.
Let a highly motivated and experienced professional help you.
My language pairs:
- English (US) into Russian and Ukrainian,
- French into Russian and Ukrainian,
- Spanish into Russian and Ukrainian.
My understanding of the culture of the countries where the languages are spoken, as well as my knowledge of diverse subjects, can fulfill your translating needs.
My work is always done with:
- Professionalism - my skills and experience allow me to capture the subtleties of communication, and native fluency helps provide the highest degree of accuracy.
- Precision - expert attention is given to every project - large or small, every detail is carefully addressed.
- Promptitude - urgent orders are accepted with the guaranteed maintenance of high standards. Use of the latest computer technology enables me to meet your requirements efficiently and to deliver your translations via e-mail or fax or you can download them from the WEB-site.
References are available upon request.
- Honor's Degree graduate from Donetsk State University (French and English languages).
- Moscow Courses of Foreign Languages (Spanish language).